New Balance M890 - Black/Grey
£99.00 £110.00 Save £11.00
The bold new design of the New Balance M890 running trainer features FuelCell technology to offer high levels of energy return whilst still giving a comfortable and cushioned lightweight feel, perfect for work outs at the gym or daily training.
The New Balance M890 running shoe in Black/Grey uses a lightweight mesh upper with midfoot hold for greater breathability and a secure fit that is that is enhanced by a gusseted tongue for a snug midfoot feel. The FuelCell midsole delivers New Balance’s highest level of energy return while still being a light construction. Combined with the REVlite technology that is 30% lighter than other foams, this running shoe offers a lightweight, cushioned feel with optimum responsiveness mile after mile. The outsole uses a targeted placement of REVlite, EVA outsole and rubber pods underfoot for a combination of durability, traction and lightness of foot, making it ideal for both the gym and daily training.
• Lightweight mesh upper for greater breathability
• FuelCell and REVlite midsole
• 6 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to drop are approximate
• Weight: 252 grams (8.8 oz)
• Ground Contact REVlite
• Ground Contact EVA Outsole with Rubber Pods
• Neutral running shoe
• Weight: 157 grams
• Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 17 mm / forefoot: 9 mm)
- Quick Ref: 211844
- Man. Ref: M890BM8