Hoka Womens Arahi 4 - Antigua Sand / Caribbean Sea
Providing comfortable support from the J frame, and high performance from the lightweight cushioning, the Hoka Women’s Arahi 4 will help you to finish fast and finish well.
The Hoka Women’s Arahi 4 follows the concept of all Hoka shoes to blend deep comfortable cushioning with a deep rocker, giving a super smooth transition through your gait and keeping you in the air for longer. The improved cushioning is lightweight and delivers comfort and a smooth ride. The Arahi also provides the structure needed for overpronators by using an EVA J-frame, which has been updated and made firmer to provide more lightweight support. The full contact outsole provides an inherently stable base to push off from. A simplified and stripped back upper lends the Arahi 4 a lighter and more refined feel as well as increased breathability. Structural support is built into the upper for improved agility throughout your route.
• Simplified and stripped back upper offers a lighter and more refined feel
• Updated upper offers structural support and increased breathability
• Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
• Firmer EVA J-Frame™ offers lightweight support
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Features zonal rubber placement for durability
• Offset: 5mm
• Stack height: 27mm – 22mm
• Weight: 228g (8.0oz)
- Quick Ref: 211826
- Man. Ref: 1106474-ASCS