Garmin Fenix 6 - Black/Black Band
£575.00 £600.00 Save £25.00
The Garmin Fenix 6 uses cutting edge design to combine the best features of fitness, and outdoor watches. The 1.3” watch face is 17% larger than previous Fenix models which makes it easier to use whether you are exploring a mountain range or riding around your city.
Featuring a wrist-based heart rate sensor and a Pulse Ox sensor that can help measure altitude acclimation or sleep monitor the Garmin fenix 6 can provide some serious information. The advanced performance metrics lets you measure running and cycling performances in ways that you didn’t know where possible.
Power up exactly how you want to. A power manager lets you see what sensors and settings are using up your battery so that you can extend its life whenever it is needed. The battery itself can provide 14 days of life in smart watch mode, 36 hours in GPS mode and up to 48 hours in battery saver mode. An exhibition mode uses an ultralow-powered GPS reference that lasts for weeks.
Pre-loaded activity profiles let you track a wide variety of sports, while the connect IQ store allows you to download data fields, apps, widgets and custom watch faces.
It can pair with most modern smartphones for on wrist messaging, alerts and notifications and it can use Garmin Pay contactless payments.
• Quality design with steel bezel tested U.S military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
• Advanced performance metrics includes running dynamics, heat and altitude adjusted Vo2 max and recovery advisor
• Power manager
• Climbpro uses real time information to let you see your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance, and elevation gain.
• It accesses multiple navigation systems (GPS/GLONASSand Galileo)
• ABC sensors offer altimeter, barometer and 3 axis electronic compass
• Safety tracking feature can be turned on or if the watch senses an incident it can send your data to emergency services
• Body Battery lets you know when your body is ready go, or when it needs a rest.
- Quick Ref: 211642
- Man. Ref: 010-02158-02