adidas Womens Ultraboost X - Raw Grey S18/Carbon/Legend Ink F17
The adidas Women’s Ultraboost X running shoes maximise the energy-returning benefits of their Boost midsole with a Stretchweb outsole.
Part of the Parley range, this product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean. Each pair contain an NFC chip in heel of the right shoe which you can scan with your mobile phone to follow the story of this shoe from plastic bottle to final product and to learn what you can do to help protect the oceans.
The adidas Women’s Ultraboost X shoes were created using motion capture technology to meet the needs of the female runner. A women's-specific arch offers a uniquely supportive feel. Responsive cushioning delivers a smooth and energised ride. An adidas Primeknit upper adapts to the changing shape of your foot through the gait cycle, and the adaptive arch and heel counter are designed to give you the ultimate running experience.
- Runner type; Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience
- Lightweight support; adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Adaptive arch moulds to the shape of your foot for a unique compression fit
- Energised cushioning; Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Reliable traction; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Natural feel and support; Aramis 3D motion capture system maps runners' movements to create a fit without pressure points or irritation
- Quick Ref: 181245
- Man. Ref: AQ0421