Montane Via Trail Glove - Black
Keep your hands warm and dry in bad conditions with the Montane Via Trail Gloves. They feature windproof, wicking and breathable fabric Chameleon Lite, which offers a 10,000mm hydrostatic head and 10,000 MVTR.
The VIA Trail Gloves are a lightweight requirement for any serious mountain, trail, fell, sky or alpine runner. With touch sensitive fingertips for adaptability, a flocked nose-wipe and angled cuff to cater for arm movement, you will not need to take these off during your run.
Constructed from softshell Chameleon Lite fabric across the back of the hand and fingers to provide wind and rain resistance in key areas. Benefits from a 10,000mm hydrostatic head and 10,000 MVTR
- Wicking soft brushed back lightweight fleece in the palm of the hand for warmth
- Pre-curved, ergonomic boxwall construction digits for improved dexterity
- Conductive fabric on thumb, index and middle fingertips for use with touch sensitive screens
- Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
- Angled cuff for complete wrist coverage whilst running
- VIA Trail Series® reflective logo details
- MONTANE® recommends that you handwash your VIA Trail Gloves.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Do not use a tumble dryer.
- Drip dry
- Quick Ref: 192348
- Man. Ref: GVITGBLAM0
1 Review(s) Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Page 1 of 0