How can I track my order?
When your order is dispatched we will send you a dispatch email to confirm that it's on its way to you. Please log into your online account and view your Order History, this will have a link for you to track your parcel - click the link to be directed to the courier's website. If your order has been sent to you using a trackable service, you can follow its journey to you. For any Standard delivery parcels dispatched by Royal Mail it may take 24 hours before the first scan/tracking detail is available.
All deliveries will need to be signed for between 9.00am. and 6.00pm. If you miss the delivery, a card will be left and they will attempt to deliver the next working day.
As Deutsche Post provide a standard postal service, the tracking information provided on their website will be very limited. It is therefore advisable to track your parcel with the postal service of your country as soon as it has cleared customs.
Express parcels can be tracked on the DHL website throughout the delivery process and they will provide daily updates and a proof of delivery.
If your parcel has not arrived within the estimated delivery time then please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)371 423 2020.
How do I return an item? (UK customer)
If you find that the product is unsuitable, please return it in its original condition, unused with all its tags intact within 28 days of receipt for a refund.
Please ensure that the item is adequately packaged, complete the returns form on the dispatch note and if required, include a brief note in the parcel to explain why the item is being returned.
Please visit https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/52 to create a free returns label.
Please keep the receipt or tacking number of your returned package in the event it is delayed or lost in transit. We cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed on transit on the way back to us.
We are unable to accept returns made in person to our Head Office.
Personalised items - we will only accept personalised items for return if the personalisation is incorrect from the receipt of order or if the product is faulty. If an item is incorrectly personalised and the item is used and not returned in new condition, Pro:Direct reserves the right to refuse the item based on the fact that by wearing or using the item, the customer has accepted the product.
How do I claim my parkrun milestone t-shirt?
To order your parkrun milestone t-shirt, please sign into your parkrun profile by visiting https://www.parkrun.com/signin/
- Follow the link to ‘manage my profile’. This link can be found in any parkrun newsletters and in any of your run results emails.
- Follow the link to ‘collect and print your barcode’ in your registration confirmation email.
- This will take you to the ‘my links’ page and from here click on ‘my progress’.
- If your profile has been activated, you’ll be sent to a product page where you’ll be able to select your size and check out. (Please note, Postage and Packaging charges apply).
My Coupon code isn't working.
Your coupon/voucher code needs to be redeemed when you are in the checkout. If the coupon code is not recognized, you can follow these steps to see if this helps:
- Be careful if you copy & paste the code as this adds a space at the end – this space needs to be deleted
- Coupon codes are case sensitive – all in UPPER CASE
- Make sure you’ve entered the coupon code exactly as it appears, check spacing, character errors and/or spelling mistakes.
- Make sure the coupon applies to at least one item in your basket – not all items are eligible. Check the Terms & Conditions of the coupon to make sure your order meets the requirements
Unless otherwise stated, Promotions & Coupons will NOT apply to any products fulfilled by our partners NIKE and ADIDAS, or on the parkrun Apricot t-shirt range.
If you're still having any difficulty redeeming your coupon, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)371 423 2020 and we'll be happy to assist.
+44 (0) 371 423 2020
You can call us during the following times:
Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
Our call centre is closed at the weekends and Bank holidays
You can chat to us using Pro:Direct Live Chat during the following times:
Monday - Friday 10am - 9pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am - 5.30pm
Pro:Direct Live Chat will not be available on Bank holidays.
You can email us at any time and we will aim to respond to you within one business day.